Friday, December 16, 2011

Introduction to myself

Hello, visitors. I'm Norlan Bustillo. I am the author of this blog. I, along my classmater William Chau, will post here some interesting stuff to us.

Let me tell you about myself (Norlan Bustillo): I was born on February 1st, 1995. Well, that makes up everything :P.

I love Metal. My top three favorite bands are: 1.- Metallica and Megadeth 3.- Iron Maiden. You may ask, "why is there no number 2?". Well, that is due to my huge love to both Metallica and Megadeth. I don't prefer one from the other. I like both equally. I also love Iron Maiden, but I am more familiar with the former two.



6 comments:

Hi! Thanks for your interest on this post. I hope you liked it. If you want to say something, please leave a comment. If you disliked something, let me know to change it :). Thanks! \m/

Rock On