Sunday, November 25, 2012

Eluveitie - A Rose For Epona

Well, hello there. Norlan Bustillo X posting again for Metal's sake \m/. Today, I bring you a song from a band called Eluveitie (pronounced /ɛlˈveɪti/ el-vay-ti), a folk metal band from Winterthur, Switzerland. This song is called "A Rose For Epona", from their album Helvetios (2012). I really loved this song. It is folk, as you may have read already, meaning it is like "national" or "popular" music from a country. We can see instruments as flutes in the video. Really nice song ;).

Well. Did you like it? Please, post a comment letting us, William and I, know your opinion.
Until next post, Norlan Bustillo X says goodbye to you \m/.

2 comments:

  1. No es mucho el estilo que me gusta, soy más de 'consumed flesh', pero está buena la rola yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tampoco es mi estilo predilecto, pero debo admitir que esa canción me encantó :D. Yo soy más de Thrash que de cualquier otro género :D.

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for your interest on this post. I hope you liked it. If you want to say something, please leave a comment. If you disliked something, let me know to change it :). Thanks! \m/

Rock On