Thursday, March 1, 2012

Judas Priest - Painkiller

So, today I was on YouTube watching some Megadeth's videos. I love watching music videos, but when I see some stupid faces on the video's sides, I get angry. How could I enjoy watching "Go To Hell" by Megadeth or "One" by Metallica if I'm seeing LMFAO, Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj on both sides? It is so stupid to put those motherfuckers in every single video. So, I decided to post a video of REAL music. Something to remember and live by, not that shitty music nowadays... LMFAO, pffff. JUDAS PRIEST! \m/

Take it, suckers! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your interest on this post. I hope you liked it. If you want to say something, please leave a comment. If you disliked something, let me know to change it :). Thanks! \m/

Rock On