Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper

This song. It is simply... Agh! I don't know how to express myself when I listen to this song. It makes me want to cry but at the same time it makes me want to smile and laugh. Music has various effects on people. And they really take out the best of me. They make me feel so weird and different from who I am when I'm not listening music. I feel like I am myself when listening music and I am incomplete, if we may say, when I don't. Yes, music is loved by everyone and it complements everyone life's, but it is something greater for me. I even cry with the idea of stop listening to my favorite music. I really do cry about it. I just can't stay without it. It is my personal psychologist. Doesn't matter what song it is, it can surely bring me up or down. It all depends on which feeling, sadness or happiness, prevails in the end. One memory can change how I feel about the song.

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for your interest on this post. I hope you liked it. If you want to say something, please leave a comment. If you disliked something, let me know to change it :). Thanks! \m/

Rock On