Saturday, November 24, 2012

Adele - Skyfall

Hello, people. This is my 100th post. This is something great, isn't it? So, how about a not-rock/metal song for the occasion? Kind of weird, I know. But I wanted to share to you this song. Skyfall, by Adele, from the latest 007 movie, named the same way. This film was released on James Bond's 25th anniversary. So, this kind of matches a milestone for both the series and the blog. They celebrate their 25th anniversary, and I celebrate my 100th post xD. Kind of the same, don't you think? Hahaha. Enjoy :D

2 comments:

  1. Great blog,I remember when you began with the blog hahahaha. Videsyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, man. I'm doing the best I can to keep the blog alive :D

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for your interest on this post. I hope you liked it. If you want to say something, please leave a comment. If you disliked something, let me know to change it :). Thanks! \m/

Rock On