Monday, April 22, 2013

Megadeth - Don't Turn Your Back (SuperCollider) (Preview)

So, as you may know, Megadeth is about to release a new album; Super Collider. This is a preview of one of their songs: Don't Turn Your Back. Personally, I think this is going to be one hell of an album. It sounds so freaking good! \m/. What I didn't like, were the album cover (not too much like Megadeth's style) and the song's name (doesn't sound too metal, in my opinion). Other than that, it appears that this album will become an instant success. As a fan of both Metallica and Megadeth, I'll have to admit that Megadeth has already surpassed Metallica. So, Metallica.. What will you do now? Let's hope Metallica's album is as good as Super Collider seems it will be. Long live Metal \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your interest on this post. I hope you liked it. If you want to say something, please leave a comment. If you disliked something, let me know to change it :). Thanks! \m/

Rock On