Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Matter of Life and Death Full Album

Iron Maiden is one of my favorites bands and has been a huge success all over the world. I love their style and Bruce's voice. They all mix together fantastically. So, here is their 2006's album, A Matter of Life and Death. It is their fourteenth album, and is my favorite one. Great songs, great album art, great energy! Enjoy.

Songs:
00:00 Different World
04:19 These Colours Don't Run {One of my favorites}
11:12 Brighter Than a Thousand Suns {This song is in my top 5 favorite Iron Maiden songs! \m/)
19:58 The Pilgrim
25:04 The Longest Day
32:53 Out of the Shadows
38:30 The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg {Just who was Benjamin Breeg? Search it on Google ;-) }
45:54 For the Greater Good of God
55:18 Lord of Light
01:02:42 The Legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your interest on this post. I hope you liked it. If you want to say something, please leave a comment. If you disliked something, let me know to change it :). Thanks! \m/

Rock On